Monday, August 30, 2010

Rappin' Drivin' Me Insane!

All the pizzle and the drizzle echoes in my head
I can't get to sleep when I'm lying in my bed
Its the rap that is phasing
I don't find it amazin'

The sounds and the rhymes
Are repeatin' in my mind

Its a drizzle or a pizzle
I don't get what that means
Break into a sweat
'cause it's a sure bet

The brothers rappin in the hood
Sure don't put me in the mood
All rappin' 'bout da Pooleece
Bout a booty or a great piece

The sounds and the rhymes
Are repeatin' in my mind

Aint no romance, aint no talk of love
All about the quick flick or causin' some blood
It's a gang bang and car chase shootin by
Its a base dance aint no never askin why

The sounds and the rhymes
Are repeatin' in my mind

The body bag is holdin' onto a brother
The little bros line up wanna take a colour
The blue lights are callin' for another mother
The undertaker got a box put you under cover

The sounds and the rhymes
Are repeatin' in my mind

Drizzle and the pizzle are beatin' in my mind
I gunna go crazy 'cause the rappin' ain't so kind
When the rapper gunna do a lovin' rap
Maybe he do that he gunna be capped

The sounds and the rhymes
Are repeatin' in my mind

Get this sound and beat outta my mind
If I can't forget it I'm gunna go blind
I'd rather go deaf so I don't hear the sound
Oh that rappin' - ahwww it sure do pound

The sounds and the rhymes
Are repeatin' in my mind

All the pizzle and the drizzle echoes in my head
I can't get to sleep when I'm lying in my bed
Its the rap that is phasing - I don't find it amazin'
Cause the sounds and the rhymes
Are repeatin' in my mind

Ahhhhhhwwwwwwwwaaaaahhh!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...